Sunday, August 2, 2009

Backdating

Was talking to a friend on FB about blogging yesterday, i am suppose to be more active and update the blog ha..That was yesterday and i have not done anything. Oh ya i am suppose to write a poem as well, but well ha i leave it later. Dun think i have time to do any serious blogging now as my sortie starts in an hour time. Its the circuit solo before my first area solo check. Have not been impress with myself over the last few sorties. Keep landing on the left of centerline ha..Think something wrong with my aiming. Anyway its a 1630 sortie, cant expect much as i going to keep track of last light and the aircrafts keep disappearing in the shadows of setting sun. Nevertheless i hope i can do well today as a morale booster for tomorrow sortie.

Sorry Van no poem yet ha..

I will 'try; to backdate my blog later... ha..

1 comment: